My neighbour next door had asked me to help with his computer once; I went to fix a glitch in his network. But I entirely forgot that I had saved my WiFi credentials on his phone. I didn’t notice it until now, after seeing my data consumption. Guess who? It’s the guy next door. You probably got the idea of what happened next. Check the idea on how to see who’s stealing your WiFi and how to block them on Android.
It’s better to learn from my example, let’s get to talking. Bearing with a rattling network speed is what someone with tremendous patience can do. It’s way more unacceptable slow network speed when you have paid for a 4G or 5G connection. Mostly, there are genuine reasons as to why your network speed crawls.
Reminder: Android Apps can only monitor your network; you’ll to have use a desktop or Android device settings to block unknown users.
How to Detect WiFi Thief and How to Block Them
The simplest way to be the smartest detective is by using an Android App without any technical knowledge. So, let’s get started and know which apps can help you rid the network intruders. It’ll assist you with four leading and simplest mobile apps to identify Who is stealing your WiFi and How to Block them on Android.
- WiFi Thief Detector to Detect Who’s stealing your WiFi and How to Block them on Android Phone
- How to See Who’s stealing your WiFi and How to Block them on Android Using Fing App
- How to find and block unknown users on your Wifi on Android using Who is on my WiFi App
How to See Who’s stealing your WiFi and How to Block them on Android via WiFi Thief Detector
This app is a freeware that you can download from Play Store. This network scanner tool lets you identify unknown users connected to your WiFi hotspot. WiFi Thief Detector App enables you to optimize your wireless network on android mobile identifying known and anonymous users.
You can see the list of connected users on your home screen with device history, connection status, and can block a particular user accordingly. Head to your phone settings after detecting the intruders and block them.
- Go to settings.
- Wireless & Networks>>Tethering and Portable Hotspots>>Connected Devices.
Now that you have marked the strangers, you can kick them off your network.
How to See Who’s stealing your WiFi and How to Block them on Android Using Fing App
This app is also freely downloadable from Play Store. Fing is a spot-on tool to let you know who is stealing your wireless network and broadband. This android app gets the top spot on the store because of its capability to deliver what you need. Here are the things you need to follow once you download it.
- Launch Fing app and refresh it.
- A list of all the connected devices will be display the intruders’ name as well.
- You can monitor and interact with these devices by sending a ping, Wake on signals, ad be prompted whenever such devices try to connect or disconnect.
How to find and block unknown users on your Wifi on Android using Who is on my WiFi App
This network analyzer tool is rated as a super scanner and Wireless Network Protector. This app lets you identify who is connected to your WiFi network without your permission. However, you’ll have to eliminate the intruders manually.
Who is on my WiFi lets you fix problems like poor speeds, connection drops, and regular slowdowns. Who is on My WiFi App is akin to WiFi Thief Detector and brings you a simplified interface to deal with the intruders.
- Install Who is on my WiFi App
- Tap the icon on the bottom left corner.
- The application will scan all the devices tagged strangers (online/offline).
- Once you identify these devices, mark them with known or stranger.
- To block the identified users, Go to your device settings and follow the same steps mentioned in method 1.
You May Also Like
- How to Extend Your Wi-Fi Wireless Network Range
- How to Know Who is Connected to Your Wi-Fi Network
- How to Boost Wi-FI Signal on Android for Faster Internet
- Top 100+ Best Funny Wi-Fi Router Name
- 10 Fastest Wi-FI File Transfer App for Android
- How to View Saved WiFi Password in Windows PC
- How to View Saved WiFi Password in Mac
- How to View Saved WiFi Password in Android
Like I said above, none of the android apps are efficient at checking Who’s stealing your WiFi and How to Block them on Android as you need. Though these apps like Fing, Who is on my WiFi, and WiFi Thief Detector serve you somewhat similar purpose, you’ll have to take the blocking and elimination steps all by yourself.