In this article we are sharing the guide how to clear browser cache of Safari browser.
Safari browser is the most popular and default browser of any Apple products as it has supports with its ultimate configuration and features. Safari is also a default browser for Mac and it also developed for Windows and Android users with ultimate features. Safari browser making new noise at Windows users as it has ultimate extension. Likewise it offers many features and if you are using this browser then the guide is only for you. If you are using this browser, then you want to clear browser cache in Safari for any problems like low speed, password deletion and many more. So, here using this guide you can clear browser cache of Safari in any platforms. You can clear browser cache any platforms like clear browser cache safari Android, clear browser cache Windows, clear browser cache iOS and in clear browser cache Mac using this guide.
Just follow the guide and find your platform and get answer for the question “How to clear browser cache of Safari browser in any platform?”
So, here we go.
- How to clear browser cache from Google chrome
- How to clear Browser cache from Mozilla Firefox
- How to Clear cache from Windows PC and laptop
- How to Clear cache from Android to Boost Phone Speed
How to Clear Browser Cache of Safari for Mac
Safari is the default browser for Mac. Then you must need to clear browser cache Safari for Mac. Now just follow the below steps to clear browser cache of Safari for Mac.
- Open your Safari browser on your PC. Then you need to enable “Develop” menu by just doing these simple steps. Go to Preferences>>Advanced. Then click on the “Show Develop menu in the menu bar” box placed at the bottom.
- This is completely needs you to delete browsing cache. This will enable the pull down menu in Browser homepage.
- Then just click on the pull down menu and select “Empty Caches”. That’s it.
How to Clear Browser Cache of Safari for iPhone or iPad
Safari is the most loved browser for iPhoen or iPad. Then you must need to clear browser cache Safari for iPhone or iPad. Now just follow the below steps to clear browser cache of Safari for iPhone or iPad
- Open the Setting app in iPhone or iPad.
- Find the Safari and tap on it.
- Now you just have scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Advanced.
- Now, tap on Website Data.
- Now scroll again to the bottom and just tap on Remove All Website Data.
- Now confirm to delete all the data and you are done.
How to Clear Browser Cache of Safari for Windows
Here is the guide for Safari users for Windows. How to clear Browsing cache of Safari for windows device like windows XP, 7, 8? Then follow the below steps.
- Open Safari browser on your Windows PC.
- Then go to the Menu bar then click on Edit from menu bar and click on “Empty Cache” from the drop down menu.
- That’s it you have cleared browser cache of Safari in Windows.
Clear Browser Cache of Safari in Android and Tablet
In order to delete browser cache of Safari in Android and Tablets then you need to follow the below steps. That’s it.
- Open Settings app on your Android device then Select “Apps” or Applications.”
- Find the Safari browser app then tap on it if you want to clear browser cache of Safari browser.
- You can find it easily if you have downloaded then go to Downloaded apps if not then go to All tabs and check it out.
- Then tap on it.
- Tap“Clear Data.”You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete all of the data for the app. Tap “OK” to confirm.
This was guide to clear browser cache of Safari browser in any platforms. If you have any suggestion or question regarding this article then you can openly ask or suggest through comments using below form and we will reply as soon as possible.