In this tutorial under the category how to clear browser cache we are sharing a very important topic how to clear cache in Google chrome complete guide mince you can read here How to Clear Cache In Google Chrome on Android, iOS, Windows phone, PC, laptop etc
So, If you are looking for to clear browser cache, then you are landed on right pace to get that job done. Google Chrome is leading browser in world with its ultimate features. It has been used in all platforms like Android, Windows, Mac and iOS. So, here we are sharing the guide to clear browser cache on Goggle Chrome Browser in all the platforms.
So, here we go.
- What is Browser Cache?
- Benefits of Clearing Browser Cache
- How to clear cache in Google chrome
- How to Clear Cache In Google Chrome Browser on Windows PC
- How to Clear Cache In Google Chrome Browser on Mac PC
- Clear Browser Cache In Google Chrome Browser on Android Phone or Tablet
- How to Clear Google chrome Browsing Data on Your iPhone or iPad
What is Browser Cache?
Browser cache is one which remembers or stores the images, form details, URLs, images and lot more that you browsed in your browser. This also helps you to easily visit the site again and remembers the data like email id and names that you have entered in any form
Benefits of Clearing Browser Cache
- Speed ups the browsing speed of the browser
- Avoid hacking by removing the stuffs and footprints
- Updates the websites and lot more things.
How to clear cache in Google chrome
How to Clear Cache In Google Chrome Browser on Windows PC
Clearing browser cache for Google Chrome is too simple and explained in few simple steps and will be done with few clicks.so, simple follow given step by step guide to clear browser cache from chrome..
- Open your Google Chrome Menu in that you will find three horizontal lines placed in the top right corner. Just click on it and you will find drop down menu in that menu select More Tools >> Clear Browsing Data. Then pop-up tab will appear.
- In that new dialogue box, check the box placed next to “Cached image and files”. I mean to say select all the check boxes if you want to delete all the data.
- If you want to delete browser cache for time period then you can select the past hour data or beginning data in the pull-down menu at the top.
- Finally, click on “Clear browsing data” placed at the bottom of the dialog box. That’s it.
How to Clear Cache In Google Chrome Browser on Mac PC
In order to clear browser cache of Google Chrome browser on Mac PC just follow the below steps.
- Open Chrome on your PC and just click on “menu” which is placed at the right of address bar.
- Then choose “History” from that menu list.
- Now, clock on “Clear Browsing Data“
- Then select the data that you want to clear.
- Finally click on “Clear browser data“
- That’s it. You have done.
Read Also – How to Clear Cache from Windows PC or Laptop
Clear Browser Cache In Google Chrome Browser on Android Phone or Tablet
In order to clear browsing cache of Google Chrome browser on Android Phone or Tablet then follow the given steps.
- Open Google Chrome on Android.
- Then Tap Chrome menu > Settings.
- In the settings just Tap (Advanced) Privacy.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Select a time period, such past hour or past day. Select the data types you want to clear. Then Tap clear browsing data. That’s it.
How to Clear Google chrome Browsing Data on Your iPhone or iPad
If you want to delete browsing data on your iOS device it might be iPhone or iPad just follow these steps.
Open Google Chrome on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Google Chrome menu > Settings
- Then tap on Privacy.
- Then tap on Clear Browsing Data
- In the next step just choose the data type that you want to clear and Tap on Clear
That’s it you have done.
So that was the guide about How to clear browser cache of any browser? If you have any suggestion or queries regarding this guide then you can openly comment through using below form. Thank you for visiting this site.