Best online free file sharing sites:- Today’s Technology and Machine [whatever it’s PC, Mac, Smartphone or Tablet] are best medium to share files, for which most of us use emails. because email is most popular, free and easy way to share files online via attachment. But if you have to share the large files, then what you will do? because most of email providers, don’t allow to send attachment files more then 100 MB. you do not need to worry, because there are many such file hosting service provider which provides online free file sharing facility. In this article i am sharing some great list of Free Online File Sharing Sites To Share Large Files securely. these list of best file sharing site are the best and list as per source review. I am also using some of listed file sharing sites like Google drive and WEshare to share large files.
How to Chose Best [Free / Pro] Online File Sharing Service
Almost all file sharing sites that claim to offer great service. but, you have to decide which online free file sharing site is right for your need. Below we are sharing some of the criteria you will want to consider when selecting online free file sharing service.
- Secure file sharing
- Good Share and Access Features
- File Tracking and Admin control
- Help and support
- Affordable Pro version Price
Best Free Online File Sharing Sites To Share Large Files
So, lets start to share Best Free Online File Sharing Sites To Share Large Files. Also Read – Best Online Cloud Storage Service
Google drive is one of most used and popular online free file sharing site. It makes sharing your file simple, its also allows multiple people to edit the same file, allowing for real-time collaboration. If you have a Google account you can also access Google drive. you just have to go to drive.google.com and enable this online file sharing service.
- It required very little setup if you have Google account
- 15 GB free storage space
- Paid account storage 100 GB ($2/ month), 1 TB ($10/ month)
Dropbox is another popular online Cloud Storage and file sharing site and it’s first to offer seamless upload and storage via its client software. It is well implemented, could based file sharing tools. It is only service to offer clients for Linux and Blackberry. some impressive features of dropbox are – effortless file synchronization, excellent array of apps for various OS, very easy to install and use.
- 2 GB free storage space
- Paid account storage space – 50 GB ($9.99/ month or $99/ Year), 100 GB ($19.99/ month or $199/ year), 1 TB+ ($795/ year and up)
- Other pro account option – Unlimited file version retention, multi-account control for teams, dedicated phone support
WeTransfer is one of the best file sharing site for free users which is founded in 2009. The file sharing site is a Dutch internet based online file share sharing which is providing paid as well as large free file sharing service. Free users can send files up to 2GB and the paid users can send up to 20 GB big file at a time which offers features file password protection, profile page customization, track downloads and 1TB storage. this is one of my favorite file transfer site where i transfer video and audio files to others.
- Free users can send up to 2GB which paid user can send and received up to 20GB
- Transfer Email to up to 10 people more features for paid users up to 50 people
- Transfer uploaded file link to unlimited peoples
- The uploaded file will delete after 7 days
- Some more impressive features available for pro users such as user can decide when transfers get deleted, resend, forward and delete transfer, password protected file, custom page and email etc.
Media Fire is another cloud-based file transfer tool which is more popular like Google Drive and dropbox. Any users who have your shared file URL can access the file. When you register in this tool you will get a free 10 GB space which can be further upgraded to 50GB by paying some subscription charges. There is no restriction of downloading file which is probably the most important feature. As a sender you can just upload the file and share the URL of the uploaded file to unlimited number of users. This too support great security so, you can upload and share easily with BitDefender antivirus engine.
- No Limit Storage on Free and Paid Both Account
- 10GB free Space / UP to 4GB file size to share
- None as long as account is not inactive for more than 128 days
- Average time to upload 100 MB file – 6 Min.30 Second (Inc. BitDefender scan)
Sloshdesign is another best and useful free file sharing sites that allow there user to share any large file instantly. Here you can share any kind of file format such as document, spreadsheets, PDF file, Images, Video and more. The online file sharing site offers there users up to 100GB free space and users can share up to 1 GB large file at once which can be upgraded later with a nominal price.
- The uploaded files are sharable with anyone by just inputting the recipient’s email address and the access link will be sending their email address.
- You can allow user to Edit, Control and modify permission of the shared file by making them public OR Privet.
- Sloshdesign allow more than 100GB faster file transfer service which can allow share large files up to 1 GB at once.
Box is another online file sharing website where users to manage large amount of documents in a short amount of time through there drag and drop feature. here you can share almost 120 file format include PDF, Word, excel, Zip, PSD etc. With Box file sharing service you can share files up To 250MB and with pro version UP to 5GB file sharing features. You can store up to 10GB in free version and up to 100GB in Paid version (This features is for Individual user only)
- 5 GB free storage space
- Max file size on free account – 100 MB
- Paid account max file size – 25 GB (9.99$/ month), 50 GB ($19.99/ month), 1000 GB 9$15/user/month)
- Max file size on Pro account – 1GB/ 2GB
Terashare should be your ultimate destination to send large files instantly. This site uses a P2P file-sharing system and ranks among online file sharing sites to share large files. There are a few good reasons to consider it indeed. Connecting your computer directly to the receiver’s, you can send files fast, free and without size limits using TeraShare. You don’t even need to wait if your file is below 11 MB, you can do it in a blink of an eye.
You can share your files with multiple users using each other’s bandwidth to accelerate upload and download speed. For a file up to 10 GB space, the service allows you to store it on the cloud letting the receiver download it any time of the day. The site claims to offer a free files sharing service to everyone, what else do you need?
If you are regular computer and mobile user than you have definitely heard the name i.e. WinZip. ZipShare made by the same company which is best file sharing site for power user to share zip files. User can share large files up to 500MB in free and to manager cloud storage and send files up to 5GB available for paid users.
This was our article Best Free Online File Sharing Sites To Share Large Files. How did you like our article, you must write your opinions and suggestion in comment box. also write If you have any query, I shall try to get back to query as soon as possible.