Highlight: – many Whatsapp User are now considering moving to Signal OR Telegram after Whatsapp Update its policies. Here we discuss, How to move Whatsapp Chat history to Signal.
How to Move WhatsApp Chat to Signal-Group Chats
- Step 1: Download the updated version of Signal app on your phone and create an account.
- Step 2: Open the App and create a group by tapping on 3 vertical dots.
- Step 3: Select a name for the group and add members to it.
- Step 4: Tap on the Group settings >> Group link.
- Step 5: Turn on the Group Link and tap on the ‘Share’ option.
- Step 6: Launch WhatsApp and open a group chat you want imported.
- Step 7: Paste the Link copied from Signal App.
- Step 8: Group members can use this link to join and access Signal group.
Why is Signal Better?
Signal as a free messaging app and best alternative to WhatsApp, outcompetes many big names. Signal’s noteworthy features include:
- End-to-end encryption using Open-source Signal Protocol.
- Group Calling
- Self-destructing messages
- VPN-like user privacy.
- Bback-end user-facing encryption service