Do you know How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats, Messages, Photos? You bet not; that’s why you are here (exactly the right place). As Telegram messenger is rapidly growing famous among users, so are the chances of losing data. Because accidents may happen anytime with anyone, and it’s not a good feeling when you lose your valuable data. So, why not keep your worries at bay and look at these three methods to retrieve your Telegram Data back to the safe zone.
I am writing this tutorial to recover deleted telegram chats, messages, photos because, I got many mails and comment of my readers.
Many of politic365.com readers comment…
Hi Abid, I accidently deleted one of my telegram chats with my friends on my phone. the conversation includes text, and some images. Now, I wish to recover the chat. I have tried to find working solutions online to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats, Messages, Photos, but failed. So, I am wondering is it possible to Recover Deleted Chats, Messages, Images from telegram app. please tell me how to recover telegram messages.
What you tend to do the next is to reinstall the app and hope to find its data back on your app history as usual. You merely think of different ways to recover deleted Telegram messages and chats. Whether you have significant data on channel or in the chat, the solution to this problem is always in your hands. Let’s get started, shall we?
- How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats, Messages, Images
- How To Recover Deleted Posts In Telegram Channels?
- How To Recover Deleted Telegram Photos?
- Recover Deleted Telegram Messages using Android Data Recovery Software
- How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats on Android
- Restoring Deleted Telegram Messages using iKeyMonitor Application
- Can we recover Deleted Telegram Chats?
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats, Messages, Images
The first and working trick – as I know telegram is cloud based messaging platform. Once you delete your telegram chats, messages OR images, they are also deleted from the server and cannot be retrieve. So, if you do it for the person with whom you are chatting in the next 48 hours. The only option you have is to check the telegram chats of the person with whom you are chatting with. But the good news is data like images and video remains on the local storage unless you deleted that too. Read Also:- Best Android Data Recover Apps
How To Recover Deleted Posts In Telegram Channels?
To retrieve deleted posts from Telegram Channel, you need to keep a couple of things in mind. You must log on to the Recent Activity section of your Telegram channel since all the channel’s history (previous posts) reside for a while before getting permanently deleted. It’s after a certain time-period, you can get access to the deleted posts.
Let’s get to know how to retrieve deleted posts from a Telegram channel.
- Go to your official Telegram channel homepage.
- Tap on the top bar to enter your channel settings.
- Then, tap on the “pencil icon” displayed at the top of the page.
- Tap on “Recent Actions” button where you can find the deleted post.
- You can copy the deleted post in clipboard and paste it back to the channel.
- Easy as that.
How To Recover Deleted Telegram Photos?
Telegram is an excellent tool to send across your photos without degrading their quality. It is fast and more dependable application to send your media files. If you’ve deleted your photos from your Telegram account accidentally, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Go to “My Files/File Manager” app in your phone. (If you don’t have it, get it from Play Store).
- Step 2: Go to “Internal Storage”
- Step 3: Find the “Telegram” folder
- Step 4: Tap on “Telegram Images” folder
- Step 5: Find your deleted photos and save them.
You can recover deleted Telegram Videos the same way, but this time, look for Telegram Videos Folder.
Some data recover companies claim to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats, Messages, and Photos. Let’s know how…
Recover Deleted Telegram Messages using Android Data Recovery Software
Android Data Recovery Software is a smart tool built to restore deleted messages from Telegram. It can help you retrieve messages, chat records, and media files. Even if you have deleted your files and messages mistakenly, via factory reset, or due to accidental damages, this PC software can do just what you need. Read Also:- Android Data Recovery Apps
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats on Android
- Step 1: Download and install Android Data Recovery software on your computer
- Step 2: Connect your Android mobile with your PC or computer using a USB cable.
- Step 3: Launch the program and let it detect your android device.
- Step 4: Once the program detects your device’s files and folders, select the files you want recovered.
- Step 5: Once you are done selecting, click the Next button to analyze the device data.
Attention: Make sure your android is rooted before. If not, the program will install another application to root your device.
- Step 4: Once the analyzing is done, your device data will be sorted on your computer screen.
- Step 5: Choose the chat records you intend to save and click recover.
Restoring Deleted Telegram Messages using iKeyMonitor Application
iKeyMonitor is a mobile-based application that can help you recover Lost Telegram messages quickly. Best part is, you can use it free to a 3-day trial period for both Android and iPhone.
- Step 1: Sign up here for a 3-day free account of iKeyMonitor to recover lost Telegram messages.
- Step 2: Log in to the Cloud Panel to download iKeyMonitor to the target Android phone or iPhone.
- Step 3: Install iKeyMonitor and register with your license key.
- Step 4: Start recovering the deleted Telegram messages on Cloud Panel.
Can we recover Deleted Telegram Chats?
Ans – Technically it is not possible to recover deleted telegram chats. But you can take backup of telegram chats. Users can download there data in accordance with GDPR. I have used it my self
Its name is @gdprbot
Just type @gdprbot in telegram search and tap on START > you will get automated message look like…
Tap on /access Now, open your Telegram in desktop version (In your computer) http://desktop.telegram.org > Log in telegram desktop version and Go to Setting > Advance > Export Telegram Data (You can choose which kind of data you would like to export) > Export
You May Also Like – 25+ Telegram Messenger Tips and Tricks
Conclusion: There are different software applications available to retrieve your lost Telegram data (Documents, media, messages, etc.) you can use. You can also try PC-based Best Data recovery software such as Recuva and EaseUS to get the job done and dusted. Best way to save the efforts is to keep updating and synching your message sin cloud drafts.