Don’t you get exasperated due to the frequent pop up ads on google? Have you ever thought about How to disable pop up blocker on google? So if you don’t know the process, then there is still no need to worry because we are here to explain how to turn off pop up blocker on Chrome. The pop-up ads which come on google are also called the sin of the internet.
Since the 1990s, they are up with us, and it’s now 30 years with them. These ads are basically annoying because while searching for some essential things on google, the ads cover the screen, and then we need to wait for seconds or minutes for the ad to go.
So the pop-up blockers are beneficial to prevent these annoying ads so that it saves our time, and the ads don’t even exasperate us. If most users don’t want to use the apps like add block, they can use the facility provided by google pop up blocker.
While using the pop-up blocker, you need to take care that you need to disable the pop-up blocker while printing. If you are making use of the Adblock app, then disabling the pop up will be an easy job, but if you are doing it from a google pop up blocker, then you may face more complications.
How to Disable pop Up Blocker on Chrome
Here are the following ways to disable the pop-up blocker while operating in any browser like google.
Open the Google chrome browser.
- Click on the three vertical dots present in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and then click on the Settings
- Then click on the advanced option at the bottom of the menu bar.
- Then keep scrolling the screen until and unless you see the option of “Privacy and security” and then click and select “site settings.”
- Later on, select on the option of Popups redirects.
For allowing all the pop-ups, you need to disable the pop-up blocker for all those ads. For being up with such, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- In Chrome, click on the menu and then click on the browser toolbar.
- Then search for the settings option and then select and click on settings.
- After that, click on the advanced setting
- Then click on show advanced settings.
- In the section on privacy & Security, click on the button of Site settings.
- Then in the Content Section click on the pop-up & Redirect section, click on the button “Allow all sites to show pop-ups.” Then at that place, you can also customize settings by granting out the permissions for particular websites. You can complete that so by clicking on the option of “Manage exceptions.”
How to allow pops from some sites?
Follow the steps mentioned below for allowing the pops only from a specific site.
- By using your android phone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, windows or MAC device, open Chrome in it.
- Later on, go on the website from which you don’t want to receive the notifications.
- Then click the three vertical dots present on the right uppermost part of the screen.
- Then select on settings, and in the settings, click on notifications. If you cannot see the settings over there, you will not receive messages from this website.
- Then you can choose the option Allow or block as per your requirement.
How to allow pop up notifications from only a specific site?
Follow the process mentioned below to allow the pop-up notifications from only a specific site.
- By using your android phone or your tablet, open google chrome in it.
- Then search the page and go on that page where the pop-up notifications are blocked.
- Then, at the bottom of the screen, click on the option of “allow “or “block.”
So this was all regarding How to disable pop up blocker on google?. We hope that this article has brought the solution to most of your problems and proved insightful. So if you like reading this blog and find it insightful, then do like and share our writings.
We write on Android Apps > iPhone Apps > Android > How to > Make Money Online > Tech News > Android Tips > Computer Tips > Internet Tips Do you like Alltipsfinder? We Count on You! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!