Microsoft has now launched its much awaited and anticipated Windows 10 operating system for their customers. So, this article only about windows 10 free download full version and upgrade your running windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, windows 8.1. Windows users were expecting windows 9 after the previous windows 8 and windows 8.1 but it was surprising that the OS Company skipped 9 and released windows 10. This new version of windows 10 has running out in 190 countries and has a new look of metro style UI (User Interface). In this article I will tech you how to download and install windows 10 for free.
This article is for those people who does not wait and excited to upgrade windows 10 free download full version.
Windows 10 Key Features
- New Cleaned Start Menu (looks like mixture of windows 7 and 8)
- Mix of windows 8 and windows 7 metro Style UI
- Virtual desktop feature
- Impressive Task view option
- Dynamically resizing of Windows apps
- Huge search improvement
- Looks much batter there web browser (internet Explorer)
Windows 10 specification
- Technical preview – English
- Full setup size – 2.9 GB (32 Bit), 3.8 GB (64 Bit)
- Setup type – Online Installer
- License – Free
- Developers – Microsoft
Before windows 10 free download full versions make sure your system have minimum requirement as following
- First make sure you are running the latest version either windows 7, Windows 8 or windows 8.1 update
- Processor – 1 GHz
- RAM – 1 GB (32 bit), 2 GB (64 bit)
- Memory Space – 16 GB free (32 bit), 20 GB (64 bit) in hard disk
- Graphics – Direct X9 or latter with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display 1024 x 600
If your device fulfills these given requirement then you can Download ISO 32/ 64 Bit and upgrade to Windows 10.
How to download windows 10 full version free
If you have windows 7 home premium, windows 7 professional, windows 7 ultimate, windows 8 pro with media center and windows 8.1 pro with media center then windows 10 is a free upgrade. Here we are sharing how you can upgrade windows 10.
Step 1 – first we highly recommended that you backup your computer
Step 2 – open windows upgrade or search windows upgrades in start menu.
If you are using windows 7 then Go to Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Windows update
Windows 8 & 8.1 Go to Start > PC setting, Update and recovery > Windows update
If your computer is eligible for update windows 10, you will see the option to upgrade to windows 10. Go through the process of downloading and installing them. You may need to check for and install updates several times to finish windows 10 update process.
Once your device has the latest update, a windows 1 icon will pop up in the taskbar on your desktop. Let you know you can reserve windows 10. Follow the given directing on the screen to et Microsoft know that you would like the windows 1 update.